Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Diving for Treasure

I suppose that there is a certain age when bath pictures lose their charm. It's probably been a good 3 years since I've taken pictures of Matthew in the bath, but the other day I couldn't resist.

Matthew is a bit attached to his swimming goggles. I would even go as far to say as they are becoming a bit of a crutch. On occasion, I forget to bring them to his swimming lessons, and while he can swim without them, he usually pitches at least a minor fit claiming that he doesn't want to swim without goggles.

When he asked for his goggles while taking a bath, I didn't see any reason to deny them to him. But, I didn't really expect him to use them for treasure hunting. I don't know that the pictures do it justice, but I found the image of Matthew diving for treasure next to Seth in the bathtub pretty amusing. I guess if you don't have a pool for diving you have to improvise.
We can't leave Seth out! (Undoubtedly, there is a Seth-in-the-bath picture deficient)

No comments: