Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sunny Park Day

It was one of those afternoons when I felt like locking myself in my room and pretending that I didn't have kids. But the weather was nice, and I knew I'd feel guilty if I didn't take advantage of the sunshine. So, I sucked it up and took the kids to a nearby park. I'm glad that I did.

2 comments:

Lefty said...

We miss meeting you at the park for good laughs (some whining on my children's part) and underdogs.

I am flying up to stay with my parents for the week (my dad's been having a rough go of it) and, pending the dynamics at my folks' house, I would love to see you and get our children together.

If we don't get a chance, my whole little family is coming over in June (Geoff's forcing me on another cruise-damn him!) for two weeks--one week on a cruise, the next week good times in Seattle.

I'm sure we'll get a chance to see each other on one of those occasions, I'm hoping for next week, though.

Kim said...

Your kids are getting too big! Where does the time go? It's been TWO YEARS!!!! Can you believe it?!