We're a little behind on reporting about our adventure days. Here's a couple of links with the updates:
March 18th - Everett Children's Museum
April 1st - REI
This week we went swimming at Mountlake Terrace Pool. We didn't sign Matthew up for another session of swimming when his last session ended in March, figuring he could probably use a break. But I've resolved to try an get him and Seth into the water frequently in the interim, so he doesn't lose his skills. I looked into swimming lessons for Seth, but none of the times fit our schedule. It took him grabbing his swimming suit from his drawer a couple weeks in a row when Matthew started getting ready for swimming for me to realize that maybe he'd like to swim too.
Unfortunately, no pictures to prove it (I don't know how you supermoms handle two wet, crazy children AND a camera); but the boys had a blast. Seth was accommodating and agree to wear a life jacket so we could spend the majority of time in 3+ feet water. Much to my surprise, Seth really enjoyed floating on his back and even on his tummy with some help. Between the two boys I really didn't have much time to help Matthew with his strokes, but maybe it was more fun for him that way. Maybe next time . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment