Weight: 11 lbs, 5 oz (50%)
Height: 24.25 in (85%)
Head Circumference: 39 cm (25%)
Height: 24.25 in (85%)
Head Circumference: 39 cm (25%)
I was pretty surprised that he weighed as much as he did. It's nice not to be constantly fretting about weight gain and eating issues. Seth is still waking up frequently during the night, but at least he goes back to sleep right after eating . . . so it could be worse.
This past week the Isaacsons came into town and were able to finally meet Seth. We were awful about taking pictures! "Papa"razzi didn't bring his camera (Jon's dad is became an avid picture taker after receiving a new camera last Christmas, Jon's mom came up with the nick name). Luckily they will be coming back next weekend for Seth's blessing. Dad, don't forget the camera!
We enjoyed spending time and playing with Jon's family. It was a special treat to have Aunt Heidi here from BYU. Matthew loves playing with Heidi and was very sad to see her go. We wish that she was coming back next week too.
Also last weekend, Matthew participated in his first primary program. He was the star of the sunbeam class! He had been practicing his line for the last three weeks and had it down cold. He also did fairly well at singing the songs and when he didn't know the words to the songs or couldn't keep up with the tempo he "played" the piano on the edge of the stand. It was fun to watch. It was also fun to see his attempt at the sign language for the song "I Know My Father Lives."
Here are a few pictures of the boys in Seth's crib. I was putting Matthew to sleep one night and had put Seth in the crib while attempting to read stories to Matthew when Matthew decided he wanted to be in the crib too. Desperate to get Matthew to sleep, I agreed to let him stay in the crib with Seth while I read stories. It actually worked out pretty well because Seth is absolutely fascinated by Matthew. Seth was happy to watch his big brother and Matthew was happy to be in the crib. Matthew actually went to sleep really well that night.
3 comments:
I can't believe your baby is already 2 months old!! I know you were super close to your due date when we saw you guys last, but now Seth is here! Wow!
It sounds like you guys are doing well and I'm glad I found your blog. :)
love,
Jennifer (Toftdahl) Southworth
[Mary's granddaughter]
Yea for Matthew! I'm sure that you were just beaming with parental pride! And Seth is so cutie with his big bro.
I tagged you, Julie. Check it out on my latest post.
Post a Comment