Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you: http://accidentprone-lefthander.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six Random Things:
1. I never usually do things like this and I have no intention of tagging others. I enjoy reading others tags but I'm a usually a spoilsport when it comes to tags, chain letters, and other things related.
2. Keep strange hours; mostly due to Seth's eating habits. Sometimes when I wake up to feed him I have a hard time going back to bed (This time it is because Jon is laid diagonally across the bed using my pillow). So, instead of sleeping I do mindless things like play free cell, check out other people's blogs, or window shop online. It will be a good day when Seth learns to sleep through the night.
3. Speaking of free cell, for the last two years I've been playing free cell games sequentially starting from #1 until I can beat each game. Currently I'm on game #1134. I try not to think about how many hours of wasted time this represents.
4. I have a somewhat checkered past. I had a secret wild side when I was in high school. I was reminded of this at my high school reunion. Most people who know me now and even some that knew me then would or would have never suspected I was capable of some of the things that I did. Enough said.
5. I have quite a few exercise videos/DVDs, including some circa 1980's wonders (lots of colorful leotards in those ones). My collection grew quite a bit while we were in Eugene because we weren't gym members and I got sick of running in the rain. Now I just find it easier to try to work out at home, but maybe someday soon I'll join a gym again.
6. At home I'm almost never without a blanket nearby. Regardless of temperature, I need to have one when I sleep, watch TV, work at the computer, and pretty much do anything that is relatively stationary. As result, I think that I have more blankets than anyone in the world, but I've also gone through quite a few of them too. I had several baby blankets that I managed to wear out. My most recent childhood blanket ended up as a small piece of fabric about the thickness of chiffon.
1 comment:
Re: #4, Those street signs had it coming to them.
Post a Comment