Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sharks and Trains

We sort of got a late start to our adventure day on Thursday, plus the weather didn't cooperate the way I was hoping it would, so we (meaning I) decided that the day would be spent at home. To make it more interesting and exciting, I let the boys bring train tracks and blocks upstairs. We moved all the furniture (the chairs are always on the counters or tables these days, anyway) and built a big, elevated train track.
I love how Seth enlists the help of his dog to play with trains.
Much to Matthew's relief, Seth is getting quite good at pushing trains along the track without destroying it.
Matthew decided that the entire family should wear Sharks attire that day. Coincidentally, the Sharks played and won 8-5 that night. I think that we must be good luck.

2 comments:

Shalene said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!!! I didn't realize how big that area was. Lots of space to play. I bet the boys love that!!

Rebecca said...

Those cookies look like a fun idea...