Saturday, March 13, 2010

More Sunshine

I've been pleasantly surprised by our winter this year. It's been so mild. With such good weather for the last couple of weeks, I was braced a ready for the rains to descend this week. While several days were rainy and while it was a lot cooler than last week (especially with the wind!), we still had some pretty good days.

On Wednesday afternoon, we headed off to play at the park. Matthew wanted to bring his excavator and dump truck as well as some sand toys. So, he figured that the best way to hull everything would be in his tractor. I really should have taken a picture or video of the tractor overflowing with toys and Matthew struggling to pedal it up the small hills (a picture of the Grinch and his sled full of loot comes to mind); but instead I took some pictures of the boys taking turns riding the tractor.
Seth is a little too small, but was fine with a little help!
Matthew, on the other hand, is getting too big for the tractor. But he still has fun. It's amazing to me that though there is a little more of a gap than I'd like between the boys, they still can enjoy and share the same things.

No comments: