Sunday, March 07, 2010

Dentist

Another trip to the dentist! Matthew is getting to be an old pro. I probably wouldn't post about it, except for the fact that this was Seth's first trip!

Matthew went first to show little brother how it works.
(Yes, Matthew is still wearing his fireman dress-ups at least once a week.)
At this visit, they also took x-rays of Matthew's teeth. We saw the x-rays and pictures of Matthew from last year and I was really surprised at how much he has grown up this year.

Then, it was Seth's turn. Since I sat in the chair with Seth, Matthew was our default photographer. Sorry about the fuzziness.
A little note about Seth's attire. We got out the 18-24 month bin of clothes and Seth immediately found these 3T Bob the Builder jammies. We purposely put these in the smaller size bin because they are the type of jammies that fit TIGHTLY. Matthew actually worn them when he was 2 1/2 and Jon barely survived the trauma of it (I looked for a picture of him in them but I think Jon destroyed them all). Well, Seth has fallen in love with Bob and pulls them out of the drawer everyday to wear them. I figured that since I indulge Matthew and let him wear his fireman costume around town, I can't very well deny Seth the chance at wearing Bob during the day every once and a while. I'm sort of expecting that these jammies will go missing at the hand of Jon sometime soon, anyway. So until that time, I might as well let him enjoy them. Besides, now Bob is part of Sethy's limited vocabulary. Yeah for more words!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the fireman dress up at the dentist! Classic. ;) And I can understand Seth and having that favorite pair of pjs. It's hard not to stick with what you love.

Shalene said...

Jeff loved the first picture. It reminded him of his old days....or not so old : ) That is great that he can show seth how to sit in the dentist chair. What a great big brother.