Unfortunately, Jon was a little too occupied with the boys to snap any pictures. But he reported that the boys enjoyed roasting their hot dog dinner over the camp fire, playing on the swings and play structure, meeting the chickens and horses, making s'mores, eating cobbler, and sleeping (yes, they did actually sleep this year!) in the tent. Ironically, Jon more sleep that night than any other night in the previous six weeks . . . and definitely more sleep than I got that night at home with Elyse.
When Elyse and I arrived the next morning we joined the group in service project for a local family. The boys were pretty good helpers. I unfortunately wasn't able to do much work with Elyse strapped on. But I tried hard to be a good supervisor. After working hard, we headed back to the farm to play hard and eat lunch. The boys enjoyed more play time with friends before we had to pack up and head out. I didn't do a whole lot better at getting pictures, but I managed a few with my phone. I tried to not get shadowy shots, but failed miserably. I haven't had much practice shooting in sunlight!
No comments:
Post a Comment