This week I've been more brave and better at getting out with the boys. Granted, most of our outings were to local parks and we didn't really do anything super adventurous, but it's a start.
Once when we went to "our" park we decided to bring along Sethie's ball and bat to hit some balls. I decided to take some video since I've been meaning to record Sethie swinging, since he tends to be even more consistent that Matthew at hitting.
Matthew wanted to try "real" baseball, without a tee. I was pretty impressed how well he did. Yes, the ball and bat are oversized, but honestly, I think that he's better hitting this way than off the tee. I'm also pretty proud of my recording-while-pitching-and-wearing-a-baby skills.
Later in the week we headed to another park. The boys have played often at this park, but this time they discovered that this spinning toy is much more fun with two.


Lastly, today with Jon's help, we headed for the first time this summer to the beach. We love the creek that runs down to the beach at this park; it's perfect for dam building and diverting water. The boys, including Jon, had a great time creating a meandering stream. In the baby carrier, Elyse didn't care much for me trying to help. So, I took pictures and enjoyed watching my boys experiment, build, and play.




I love the sand all over Matthew's face! (If it can been seen in the following pictures)


Seth wanted a portrait to, even though his face wasn't nearly as sandy.
No comments:
Post a Comment