. . . put my kindergartener on a bus. But after two days of constant begging, I relented. I soothed by this fact; he's riding a bus to a school of 62 students, 2/3 of whom are kindergartners. He should be safe, right?
Lucy loves riding the bus to kindergarten. I feel kind of bad, because it adds a bunch of travel time ... but she's making out like a bandit in terms of conning the older kids into giving her silly bands (they're pretty popular around here). And he looks like he's having fun!
2 comments:
So classic! too cute :)
Lucy loves riding the bus to kindergarten. I feel kind of bad, because it adds a bunch of travel time ... but she's making out like a bandit in terms of conning the older kids into giving her silly bands (they're pretty popular around here). And he looks like he's having fun!
Post a Comment