It may be that we have more stuff to get into this time around, but I honestly don't remember Matthew being as mischievous as Seth is now. I have mostly given up taking showers at home and opt instead to shower at the gym, for fear of the trouble that Seth seems to be able to cause when unsupervised. This little shenanigan took place while I was changing into my gym clothes.
1 comment:
You know how you smile when children belonging to others are creating mischief-simply because it isn't you who has to deal with it this time?
Yes, I am smiling.
Funny Seth!
Madeline, by the way, is the same. Still. Instead of taking keys of the keyboard she "cooks" in the kitchen, tears t.p. apart in the bathroom and leaves it on the floor, plays with toothpaste (I won't even go into the messes) and spreads her clothes and toys all over the house. Oh, and making beaded bracelets...lots of sweeping and still, beads, much like glitter (the herpes of the craft world) spread and spread and spread through the house.
So I am sorry to say, it may not end.
Post a Comment