Thursday, April 02, 2009

Career Paths and Easter

Lately the boys each have shown interest in two different career paths.
Matthew, the librarian:
One morning I walked into the boys room to get Seth, we woke up a little earlier than expected and it looked something like this:


Matthew had organized his books and put some on display for his patrons, oh, and also woke up Seth prematurely. Personally, I don't think that you can beat a dump truck book end. While Seth ate Matthew made signs to help locate the various sections of his library. Most prominently the O, M, and Q sections.
Seth, the cook:
He's got the mix then taste pattern down.

We got our Easter package from Grammy the other day and Matthew has been especially delighted by the giant blow-up bunny. We also started the 12 Days of Easter as suggested by Laura. Matthew is so excited for Easter he insisted on an Easter breakfast this morning. Taking a page out of the St. Patrick's day book, Matthew ate bunny pancakes and yellow milk.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your boys are so cute and growing up so fast. I love the little library!!

Stephanie said...

I've never heard of Laura's blog before. That's a great idea! I'm really impressed with Matthew's grasp of how a library is run. ;)