Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Festivities

We celebrated Halloween in several ways these last couple of weeks. We decorated cookies, went trunk-or-treating, and went to the animal farm. Last Thursday Matthew's preschool class had a little Halloween party and costume parade. On Halloween we made a trip to the Seattle Childrens Museum where Matthew went on another parade (okay, he actually didn't end up parading, but we attempted) and decorated another cookie. After a nap, we headed up to my parents where Matthew and Grandpa carved a pumpkin and we trick-or-treated around the neighborhood. The boys and I then headed home to stop by some of our own neighbors' houses. I'm thankful that Halloween is done . . . on to THANKSGIVING!



3 comments:

Shalene said...

they look so cute in their costumes!!!

Stephanie said...

AH! Matthew has Brendan's dream costume! And look at Seth as a bee - love it!

sharon said...

I love the thomas outfit stevie would have loved a costume like that