Saturday, May 24, 2008

Matthew (and Jon) in California

A few pictures from Matthew and Jon in California:

San Jose Discovery Museum - I've never been, but Matthew has been a couple of times. It sure looks like a lot of fun. This trip was especially exciting for Matthew because he got to ride on the lightrail to the museum. Yes, we've raised a great lover of public transportation.


Froggie Swimming Pool - This was one of Matthew's many purchases on a shopping trip with Grammy and Heidi to Toys R Us. Note that Jon single-handedly pumped up this entire pool with a stability ball pump.

3 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

That froggy pool looks like fun! We bought a little cheap pool from kmart and Lucy loves it, but we had to put it garage this past weekend because of the rain we've been having. However I bet we will be seeing a lot of that little pool this summer.

Chelsea said...

That looks like a fun little water slide. I wish the weather here would permit such a thing right now! WARM UP ALREADY! You've done it before, you can do it again. I'm not sure if I knew you were having another boy yet, so WHOO HOO!

Mary said...

Dang--with a hand pump? That's a Daddy's love in action.