I love Seth's face!! How adorable they all look. Great picture. :) Oh, and we got your Christmas package today. Thank you!
These are so great. What happy kids!
So cute! I'm just disappointed it's not ”nature” Santa like we had in Eugene! ;-)
Such cute kids! And that little Elyse is just a doll. Hope you are doing well!
Cute photos! Even Santa looks like he is having fun!
Those turned out great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love Seth's face!! How adorable they all look. Great picture. :) Oh, and we got your Christmas package today. Thank you!
These are so great. What happy kids!
So cute! I'm just disappointed it's not ”nature” Santa like we had in Eugene! ;-)
Such cute kids! And that little Elyse is just a doll. Hope you are doing well!
Cute photos! Even Santa looks like he is having fun!
Those turned out great!
Post a Comment