This October we were up to the usual Harvest/Halloween activities:
Pumpkin Farm with Seth's preschool:
This was my most miserable pumpkin farm experience - it poured rain the entire time and Elyse screamed in the car the entire way there and back. Luckily we got a speed and short winded tour guide (she's behind the squash bed in the red coat and braids)
and Elyse was happy to be wrapped under a raincoat.
Seth wasted no time in choosing a pumpkin.
and even wrote a story about his pumpkin, but that's another post.
Not wanting Matthew to be left out, Jon took both boys to another pumpkin farm:
We went to ward Halloween party and truck-or-treat:(The one token picture of the boys bobbing for balloons)
Needless to say, after this marathon of events, we (meaning me) were ready for Halloween to be over!
1 comment:
Wow, your Halloween "season" was jam packed! I'm glad the kids have fun, but if I could skip this holiday, I would do it gladly. Too much hulabaloo and no real holiday "spirit" for me. Although I do like candy corns, and I do think some Halloween crafts are super cute, so I guess I can decide not to dislike it completely ; ).
I loved the picture of cute little Elyse peeking out of the jacket! And, the pics of the boys at the pumpkin patch reminded me of when we took Matthew and Audrey together. Remember that?
Post a Comment