Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Preview

Special thanks to Tysha, who braved the utter chaos of our home to capture some "newborn" (eight weeks still counts as newborn, right?) pictures. I foolishly believed that the boys would behave while Elyse was photographed! Between fighting, tantrums, timeouts, and constant requests/interruptions from the boys, not to mention a very uncooperative baby, it's a major miracle that she got anything useable. What a talented photographer!
http://littleredwagonphotography.blogspot.com/2011/09/sneak-peek-sweet-elyse.html

4 comments:

Shalene said...

I looked at the website and she looks so adorable. They turned out Awesome!

Amanda said...

Those were darling! I love her little smile.

Jennifer Lovell said...

What treasures! Those pictures are very wonderful, as is your precious baby.

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, those were absolutely darling! With how little Elyse is, 8 weeks definitely still counts for newborn pics (I did Brynn's at 7 weeks and she looks a lot bigger than Elyse).