Friday, July 22, 2011

Because she's cute . . .

We've been pretty negligent on the photo taking of our new little one. Likely because this little girl is still struggling to eat. So, between the time spent coercing her to nurse, pumping, visiting lactation consultants, taking her to the doctor for weight checks, and trying to get some sleep, we haven't been able to squeeze in any photo shoots. It doesn't help that his girl is a champion sleeper, which actually really compounds the eating problem. So, for now, this is about all we have. We're hoping that she gets better at eating soon!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

She IS cute! And thanks for clue-ing me in on your blog. I don't know where you find the time, but I love it. Can't believe how big your boys are! It's been waaaay too long. Please know I'm sending happy nursing vibes your way. I hope Elyse figures things out soon. You are such a patient, champion mama!