Early this week on the way to Matthew's bus stop, I asked Seth whether he'd like to wear shoes or boots. He responded by saying "Shoes AND boots." I tried to convince him otherwise, but insisted that he could wear both. This was his solution:


and he's been wearing one shoe and one boot all week long. Thankfully, towards the end of the week he figured out how to make sure that he wore a right foot and a left foot. It's hard to run with two right or left feet.
Though challenging and very opinionated at times, we sure do enjoy Seth and his little quirks!
1 comment:
That is too cute. I put two different shoes but the same color on lilly for church and jeff noticed it and I was like, oh no.... ha ha. I grabbed the shoes with no lights on in the house. I saw black and grabbed it. :)
Post a Comment