Since it was a mom-and-me class, I was a little to preoccupied to take any pictures. But here's a recent one of Seth just for good measure.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
For the record . . .
Seth recently finished his first session of swimming lessons. Actually, it was my first session too (at least that I can remember). Seth thoroughly enjoyed them, as long as I didn't make him do anything that he didn't want to. He was one of the older kids in the mommy-and-me class and I couldn't help but notice that the caregivers with small babies had a much easier time getting their children to try different things. Seth flatly refused to blow bubbles (even to "blow out candles" i.e. blowing on the surface of the water), "listen for fishes," and to spend almost any time "floating" on his back. He did get pretty good at the "floating" on his tummy, reaching and pulling, kicking, and of course, playing with water toys. While I'm not sold on the value of swimming lessons to babies/toddlers, it was fun to do a special class just for him. Especially since he's been on the sidelines during all Matthew's swimming and soccer lessons.
Since it was a mom-and-me class, I was a little to preoccupied to take any pictures. But here's a recent one of Seth just for good measure.
Since it was a mom-and-me class, I was a little to preoccupied to take any pictures. But here's a recent one of Seth just for good measure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment