Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Pictures and Our Little Elf

A couple of weeks ago Grandmother Ruthie and I took the boys to Bellevue Square to have Santa pictures taken. I choose the Santa at Bellevue Square after previewing him online. I had to make sure that Santa was dressed appropriately, not like this:
It was a fun outing. Matthew loved telling Santa everything that he wanted and Seth was happy to just sit there and drool (Had we a better digital copy of the picture you might notice the drool hanging off his lip. Who uses film these days? I'll tell you . . . the Santa at Bellevue Square. Sorry the scan is kind of losey). After the picture we played at the new Kid's Cove play area. It is by far the best and biggest mall playground that I've ever seen. Matthew had a blast and Seth loved watching all the kiddies go wild. Behold the Santa picture:

Matthew has been begging to dress Seth in a pair of Santa slippers and hat that used to be his. Actually, I don't think that Matthew ever wore them because he didn't show up before or on his Christmas due date. But I digress. So, Seth got all decked out for the ward Christmas party. He looked awfully cute and very festive.

1 comment:

AngelaB said...

Hi Jon and Julie,
What a good looking family you have! What, no Santa with suspenders this year???? Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Maybe we can get together sometime when you are in CA...

Love,
Angela Banbury