As promised, here are some more pictures. The pictures are pretty poor quality since we only had our cell phone cameras with us (with Julie getting to the hospital right before delivery and me at the bar exam, we forgot our real camera at home).
This is a very proud big brother seeing the little one for the first time:
These are taken today (Friday) just before we got ready to come home:
And, these are Seth after he got dressed just before we came home:
Congratulations! He looks so sweet. I can't believe you gave birth on your own and kept it a surprise!! Impressive! :) I hope everyone is feeling well.
4 comments:
Congratulations, Julie! I am glad everything went smoothly. What a story this is! Good Luck!
Congratulations! He looks so sweet. I can't believe you gave birth on your own and kept it a surprise!! Impressive! :) I hope everyone is feeling well.
He's adorable. Fun to see your mom in the pictures. Way to go Julie!! You look fabulous! Give your mom a hug and snuggle that baby for me!
hey he is so cute he looks like you congrats
Post a Comment