Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sprinklers

Matthew got a new sprinkler today at the store. Julie has been taking him to water parks almost every day that the weather is nice. She figured that this would let him have some water fun without having to head out to a far-away park.

Matthew was so proud of all his accomplishments: turning the water on and off, holding the sprinkler upside down, spraying one or two streams high in the air, etc. It's so fun to watch him explore.





5 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Hey Julie, it's Megan. There are so many cute pics of Matthew and then I remembered when we first moved into the ward I would always watch Matthew in sacrament because I thought he was so cute. I can't believe you're gonna live in that town house! It is so NICE!!! I am so jealous! That is so awesome for you guys!

kim said...

When does the newest addition to the family make an entrance??? I know Rachel told me, I just can't remember.

Stephanie said...

What a great idea! He looks like he's having a blast. :D

Jon and Julie said...

Kim -
I don't know if I'm breaking blog etiquette by commenting on my own blog, but to answer your question, the baby is due July 30th.

Mary said...

Isn't the summer just the BEST!